“There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Think-Tank. The beauty of a Think-Tank is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other. Participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.”
What You’ll Get From Being a Part of This Symposium
- Solutions and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Tap into the experience and skills of others
- Increased confidence that you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Create a future based on the way you want things to be, not as you’ve been told they “should” be
Who Should Attend?
Highly motivated people who are willing to make a commitment to learning and moving forward; those who are willing to ask for — and give – and help and support and are willing to do what it takes to meet their goals. They should also be individuals who:
- Have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- Want to create and build a supportive team around them
- Want to reach or exceed their goals
- Are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change